Pavle Subotic PhD (UCL)
I am interested in researching and engineering solutions to large-scale industrial problems, in particular relating to Verifiers, Compilers, Databases, and Distributed Systems. I have a PhD from University College London (UCL)
- I am currently a researcher at Fantom where I am investigating novel mechanisms to improve blockchain performance and security.
- I was a Snr. Research Software Engineer at Microsoft. I primarily investigated and developed provenance and static analysis tools for data science.
- I was a Snr. Applied Scientist at Amazon where I led the automated contract driven development process at Prime Video by founding and leading the development of the Coastguard tool among many other projects.
- I was a visiting researcher at AWS where I founded and co-developed Tiros, a tool that analyses Ec2 networks for security vulnerabilities.
- I spent a year at Oracle Labs where I worked on Souffle with my collegues Prof. Bernhard Scholz and Herbert Jordan. (See LPOP'22 talk here)
- I was an R&D software engineer @ Optiver, Toshiba R&D and CSIRO. During my undergraduate studies I was a summer scholar at NICTA (now Data61) where I worked on hardware and processor simulation for the sel4 microkernal verification project.